Follow Us On Our Sites


In order to get updated with the latest developments, promos and products, kindly:

  1. Like our blog-type FB Page: VTag’s Health & Wellness
  2. or Message the page: @VTagWellness
  3. Like our "Shop" FB Page: Health and Wellness of Santé Barley
  4. or Message the page: @IamOnGrass
  5. or my FB account: Vince – Page Admin
  6. Follow us on Instagram: @vtagwellness
  7. Follow us on Twitter: @VTagSante
  8. Follow us on Tumblr: @vtagwellness
  9. Call/Text: (+63) 935-3637-153


Saturday, April 28, 2018

READ: Shane Roa's Journey Towards Total Healing


Shane Roa
Photo from Shane Roa's Facebook post.
Nowadays, a number of people are skeptic in many things. It may be because of the influence of media or how our environment makes us see things. Nevertheless, we cannot deny that we believe in something greater than us. We have faith in something. EVEN ATHEISTS have faith in something! For us Christians, we have faith in the God of the Bible and His Son Jesus Christ. Same is the case in Santé. We believe that God is our Ultimate Healer and He still does miracles today. He has also provided us the things that we need, even in nature. And then, comes Santé  Barley grass, the only vegetation on earth that can supply nutritional support from birth to old age, according to Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara, a Japanese doctor, scientist, inventor, pharmacologist and entrepreneur.

So, it is no wonder how the list of people being helped by God through this superfood, grows longer and longer each day.

Today, I am sharing to you a #SantéTestimony from our fellow Distributor, Ms. Shane Roa. Below is a post that she shared in her Facebook Timeline. 

She started it with a verse from Scripture.
"He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.” ~ Mark 5:34 
Caution: This is going to be long, but if you take time to read, it would be worth it. 💖
Please take time to read. This may inspire you whatever your situation in life is.
Last year, on the month of March. I was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. This is a disease in which the bone marrow makes too many white blood cells. So basically, sobrang tumaas po yung count ng White Blood Cells ko to the point na umabot siya ng 200,000+ (normal count: 5,000-10,000). Thy symptoms I experienced were night sweats, severe headaches, pagbaba ng immune system and such.
During my check-up when I was diagnosed, Leukemia palang yung naintindihan ko sa sinabi ng doctor. Cancer of the blood, cancer. Knowing na may cancer ako really made a huge impact in my emotional stability. So ayon, na-depress ng slight kasi wala naman din akong balak magpakain sa lungkot, na-downgrade, and higit sa lahat kinwestyon ko si Lord kung bakit. Why does it have to be me? I still have dreams to achieve and ayoko pang mamatay. But I was still blessed kasi the doctor said, yung sakit ko kaya pang gamutin ng oral meds kaso nga lang medyo matagal kasi nga daw Chronic and WALANG kasiguraduhan kung kelan gagaling or kung gagaling pa ba. Pero hindi naman ako ni-require na magpa-chemotherapy and I can still continue going to school but I’d have to be confined. Fast forward.. na-confine ako for nine days in order for the doctor to monitor my WBC and somehow mapababa yon. Pati yung water intake ko monitored din, yung ihi and everything. And then nagundergo din ako ng Bone Marrow Aspiration then pinadala yung specimen ko sa Kidney institute to confirm the disease. 
She said that when she was diagnosed of having a Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, she became depressed and questioned God why it happened to her. She was confined so that the doctor could monitor her condition.


So ayon, after that nine days, nagdecide kami (with my parents) na lumabas na ng hospital. Though ayaw pa ng doctor kasi hindi pa sya satisfied sa results ng blood tests ko. Pero kasi wala akong enough sleep sa hospital tipong maya maya may kakatok na nurse or biglang papasok to check me or painumin ako ng gamot. So yeah, niresetahan nalang ako ng doctor ng napakamahal na gamot, pinapirma kami ng waiver and i was out of the hospital. My medicine costs P250 per capsule (generic na po yun) and i have to take it four times a day. Let’s do the math, 250 x 4 = 1,000 so in 15 days gagastos kami ng 15,000. Yan po yung pinakamurang nai-offer samin na price for the medicine kasi yung branded, parang P750 ata or P1,000 yung price. Sobrang mahal talaga. Pero syempre, we gave it a shot. Kung di ba naman para sa ikagagaling ko diba? While I’m out of the hospital, nagchange ako ng diet. Ang daming bawal. Hindi ako nagpopork, more on veggies. Bawal dairy products and other foods na makakasama sakin. I am obliged wear face masks kasi sa sobrang baba ng immune system ko sobrang bilis akong makapitan ng sakit. Sobrang laki ng pinagbago ng lifestyle ko.
Nine days later, she and her parents decided that she be discharged from the hospital because she felt uncomfortable due to the lack of sound sleep. This was mainly because of the frequent knocks from nurses or attendants to check her. The doctor gave her a list of costly medications. They were willing to pay for them all for the sake of recovery and healing. Back home, many things changed--her lifestyle and the food that she was allowed to eat.
During those times, napanghinaan talaga ako ng loob. Kinain ako ng takot ko and doubt sa faith ko kay Lord. Nangingitim na yung kuko ko dahil sa lakas ng medicine na iniinom ko. And dahil medyo hindi kinakaya ng budget, yung paginom ko ng gamot ko ay hindi consistent. So dahil sobrang mahal nga ng gamot, i tried switching to herbal medicine. We consulted to doctors na dahon dahon talaga ang binibigay. Yung mga papakuluan tapos iinumin. Tiniis ko yung kapangitan ng lasa ng mga yon, gumaling lang ako. Nagtiis ako ng mg 2 months siguro na puro lang ako ganon. And nothing changed. Same, mataas pa din yung WBC ko. Sobrang chinallenge ni Lord yung faith ko kasi I was really into the point wherein i was losing hope. Until, nakilala namin yung Sante Barley and yung mga tao na hindi ko inaakalang babago sa buhay ko. 
She came to the point where she lost all hope, and had doubts in her faith in God. Because of costly medication, she switched to herbal medicine. Unfortunately, nothing changed...until they met Santé  Barley.
One day, i was in school. Tumawag si mommy saying na may ipapainom na naman sya sakin na bago and it’s barley nga daw. Then i said, ‘ano na naman yan mommy, baka pangit na naman lasa’. 
And she said hindi daw and marami nang testimonies na nagpapatunay na nakakagaling nga daw so we gave it a go. I’ve met many wonderful people na naglift ng spirit ko and nagbalik paunti-unti ng faith ko. With the team/family that we’re in to, we do not focus on Barley itself para sa healing. Tita Mercy and tita vivian never let me and my mom feel na wala na akong pagasa gumaling and hindi talaga nila kami pinabayaan. They told me na instrument lang yun ni Lord para matulungan ako sa paggaling ko but the most important thing is faith. And so, I started drinking barley last october. May kasabay ako uminom, she’s 9 years old. She had spherocytosis (she has a bleeding spleen) for a long time. And by God’s grace, she’s now healed. So nagdoubt na naman ako. Bakit nauna sya sakin gumaling eh sabay lang kami nagstart uminom. Sa buong story ko, ilang beses akong chinallenge ni Lord. He challenged my faith several times and that’s when I realised and firmly believed that our God, our Savior is so great! 
Motivated by testimonies of healing and recovery by using Santé  Barley, she gave it a go. Awesome people from the said company helped her lift her spirit and get back to her faith in God. They also emphasized that Santé  Barley is just God's tool and that the most important thing in her healing journey is her faith. Thus, she started drinking the barley juice, mixing it with a dose of faith in the Lord.


Fast forward. I had the chance to be personally checked by my favorite doctor ever! Doc. Ron Unidad. Among all the doctors I’ve met, siya yung pinaka-unique. Kasi he’s not as simple as, okay eto sakit mo, okay eto gamot mo, okay may taning na buhay mo and such. Talagang bubulabugin nya yung faith mo. And if there’s one thing na natutunan ko sa kanya, that is dun ka lagi sa path wherein there is faith, love and hope. Kasi with that kind of mindset, always positive, you’re sickness will not lead you to death but instead to a more fruitful life. Bakit fruitful life? Kasi matapos mong kilalanin si Lord at tanggapin siya sa buhay mo, then you’ll see your purpose. You will start to live just as how He wanted you to live. You will begin to want more of Him everyday, be like Him everyday and live with His words and teachings every single day. So, to continue my story, doc. Ron showed me what’s happening in my blood and there’s one part na sobrang lala and the other part is normal naman. Then he asked me, bakit sa tingin ko ganun yung blood ko. I was struggling with what I should say kasi wala talaga pumapasok sa isip ko na reason. And then I cried with what he said next. He said na “kaya yan magkaiba kasi half of you positive at naniniwala na gagaling, and half of you takot. Takot sa death, takot sa maaaring mangyari sayo. You’re showing other people including your family na matapang ka, na kaya mo, na positive ka pero deep inside takot ka” tapos sabi ko sa sarili ko, oo nga no. That hit me hard sobra. Kaya naiyak ako. Kasi dinedeny ko sa sarili ko na natatakot ako, pero ang totoo takot na takot talaga ako. And then Doc ron told me how great my life would be kung tatanggalin ko yung fear, he made me realise na fear will only lead me to the severity of my sickness or worse death. So ayon, nag-undergo po ako ng kakaibang klase ng medication. I do not only let my body heal but also my soul. So days palang, napansin ko na yung changes sakin. I became more positive, kumulit ako lalo, and AS IN hindi ako mukhang may sakit talaga hahahah. 😂 you’ll see sa pictures 😉 haha. And while im on the process, the evil keeps on deceiving me. In this post, you’ll see a conversation where I told my story to doc ron and lately lang nangyari sakin yon.  


As you see, medyo magulo akong magkwento hahaha kasi ang dami eh. Sobrang dami ko pang gustong sabihin na gusto ko talagang i-share sa lahat. Bottomline here is that, whatever you’re taking for your healing, let’s say, sakin yung Barley, all of those are just instruments of God and what could really heal you is your faith. Yung right mindset, yung positivity makukuha mo yon lahat when you start to believe. Believe to our Healer. Hindi accident na nakilala namin ang Barley and we met such amazing people. Everything happens for a reason and that is for us to become a blessing to other people as how barley and the people we met became a blessing to us. 
I am continuously healing and I do FEEEEEL SOOO GREAT!!! Because I claim that I am Healed by the Almighty God, our Saviour. By God’s grace, my wbc is now soooo close to normal 💖 Amen!!! 
Today, by God's grace, she is continuously healing and is in her journey to full recovery. 


To Sante, Dynamic Achievers family and Doc. Ron, I thank God for your lives. For your wonderful hearts that will never stop to help other people live better lives. 💖 
To my family, thank you for your all out support!! Though i’m a bit pasaway with the food i eat hihi, you still do understand me. Thank you for never leaving me with this journey. I love you all!! 💖💯 
To those who are in a middle of a struggle, mapa-physical man yan or emotional, you can chat me or talk to me, kasi malay mo I can help. After all, yung mga nabasa nyo dito kulang pa yan. As I said, God has challenged me many times and He let me see His Greatness. When u hear more of my stories, i hope it’ll help you. And syempre, hindi lan naman ako. Nagvovolunteer lang ako pero you have God, your family and friends to support you in your struggles.
Thanks God! Amen! 💖
PS. Also read the caption in every photo#Imongrass #oneteamonedreamonepurpose #wecare
See her Facebook post here. She advised for us to read the caption in every photo.  



There you have it. God is at work in her life.
We are praying for your total recovery Shane! Stay strong in the faith! 



Get in touch with us by filling out the form below.


 Name
                                                                                                     Email *
                                                                                           Message *


Or you can also contact us through the following.
Just hover and click on the links.
We are more than willing to assist you. 
  1. @VTagWellness Facebook page
  2. @IamOnGrass Facebook Page
  3. Facebook Page Admin, Vince Tagupa
  4. Viber / WhatsApp / Globe :
    (+63)995-2761260
    Smart: (+63)928-9178938
  5. Email add: vtagupa@santebarley.com


No comments:

Post a Comment