Follow Us On Our Sites


In order to get updated with the latest developments, promos and products, kindly:

  1. Like our blog-type FB Page: VTag’s Health & Wellness
  2. or Message the page: @VTagWellness
  3. Like our "Shop" FB Page: Health and Wellness of Santé Barley
  4. or Message the page: @IamOnGrass
  5. or my FB account: Vince – Page Admin
  6. Follow us on Instagram: @vtagwellness
  7. Follow us on Twitter: @VTagSante
  8. Follow us on Tumblr: @vtagwellness
  9. Call/Text: (+63) 935-3637-153


Wednesday, May 16, 2018

#VTagWellness: From Blogspot to Dot Com


Did you know, or have you noticed that we are now a Dot Com?  By that, I mean www.vtagwellness.com!

Building a website has been an enjoyable time for me. Let me share you my story in building a website for VTag's Health &Wellness Facebook Page, which of course, I named as "Santé Organic Barley Grass from New Zealand - VTag".

I have learned many things in this area but I admit I have yet to learn more. There's just so much useful resources out there. 

I started with Wordpress.org. They have an awesome app that makes you able to work offline and publishes your posts when you are online. I had some issues though. I wasn't that good in designing a page! I explored but then the page turned into a mess. And I couldn't bring it back! Was I stupid? LOL. ☺☺


So I tried to make another one with Blogger. I don't know but I just got hooked into it. Building a site in Blogger is not as easy as it is in Wordpress or Wix, but I loved the challenge. Actually, I already tried blogger way before I did this particular site for VTagWellness, but my iron needed to be reconditioned and resharpened. So what I basically did was do this from scratch. See my Facebook Post below. It was shared in my FB Shop Page "Health and Wellness of Sante Barley."



And thanks to many free (and paid) resources online, I am now using this page for my Health and Wellness direct-selling business. If you are a blogger too and you are wondering how and where I bought my domain, www.vtagwellness.com, you can check Exabytes' cost-efficient plans. They have a promo at the moment. So go ahead and check.

About my Shop Page in this site, I had a hard time thinking how I would put Sante barley products in a page with all the pricing and product information. I tried to just link the photos to my FB Shop Page, but my mentor, Davis Rain, told me that many people don't like to buy on Facebook. (By the way you can check his website here. He is using Wordpress.) So I tried to find something that is free but still effective and good for a customer's eyes. By God's grace, I was led to the site of Ecwid. They have awesome plans, but I chose the one that comes for free. It is limited but it is somehow enough for me already. 

Thus, my shop page was born.  😇😂 It is amazing for a novice like me. You can even order there and see the shipping rates, payment modes, etc. It also has awesome one-by-one descriptive pieces for each product when you click one. Kindly check my Shop Page here or from the Menu Tab above.

The following are the screenshots of my Shop Page...


VTagWellness Shop




You can still check my alternate shop page, though--the one that links to my FB Shop Page. Kindly check it here

That's all I can share for now. Stay tuned for more updates. I will share my little novice journey in blogging and website building. 

Godbless.


Get in touch with us by filling out the form below.

 Name
                                                                                                     Email *
                                                                                           Message *


Or you can also contact us through the following.
Just hover and click on the links.
We are more than willing to assist you. 
  1. @VTagWellness Facebook page
  2. @IamOnGrass Facebook Page
  3. Facebook Page Admin, Vince Tagupa
  4. Viber / WhatsApp / Globe :
    (+63)995-2761260
    Smart: (+63)928-9178938
  5. Email add: vtagupa@santebarley.com


No comments:

Post a Comment