Follow Us On Our Sites


In order to get updated with the latest developments, promos and products, kindly:

  1. Like our blog-type FB Page: VTag’s Health & Wellness
  2. or Message the page: @VTagWellness
  3. Like our "Shop" FB Page: Health and Wellness of Santé Barley
  4. or Message the page: @IamOnGrass
  5. or my FB account: Vince – Page Admin
  6. Follow us on Instagram: @vtagwellness
  7. Follow us on Twitter: @VTagSante
  8. Follow us on Tumblr: @vtagwellness
  9. Call/Text: (+63) 935-3637-153


Sunday, June 24, 2018

VBot's Reboot

VBot, VTag's Chatbot

The new rebooted VBot is ready to serve you. Experience a new and faster way of getting transactions and inquiries done! 

I tried to make a chatbot, which I named VBot, for my Sante Business Facebook Page VTag's Health and Wellness a few months ago. I had a hard time trying to figure out what to include in the automated messaging. When I went to Manila to attend the necessary training before I go on-board to work on a ship again, I have forgotten about VBot.

However, every now and then, I have seen the chatbots of my Sante Business partners. And they are amazing! These things are a gem in online marketing and selling!

So I promised myself to finish making "VBot" as I came home here in Bohol. 

Thanks Sir-Mentor Davis Rain for teaching me how to make a chat robot like VBot. 

I would also like to thank my Sante Business partners and mentors for inspiring me to make one.

So here it is. The New and Hot "VBot" is here! Experience VBot's Reboot!

Message us today! Enjoy a conversation with VTag's chat robot, "VBot"

👉👉 VBot: message me. 👈👈

#VTagWellness
#SanteBarley
#AutomatedMessaging

No comments:

Post a Comment